Why you should choose CAM Realty as your property manager?
Who are we? CAM Realty is a local professional real estate team in Phnom Penh. We specialize in leasing furnished apartments, condos, residential villas (both stand-alone and in gated communities, office space, and commercial venues, as well as selling renovated apartments, resale condos, and new project condos.
What do we do? As an experienced real estate agency that has been in the market since 2018, we have leased hundreds of furnished apartments, condos, residential villas (both stand-alone and in gated communities), office space, and commercial venues to the present. With our experience, our team is more than qualified to accommodate both tenants’ and property owners’ requirements by consistently providing a wide range of services.
Why you should choose CAM Realty:
- Tenant placement: We process the lease of your property to the best possible candidate, including marketing, arranging showings, and screening potential candidates.
- Complaint response: We act accordingly to defuse any issue that may arise in order to improve both tenants’ and owners’ experience.
- Keep in touch with the property owners and tenants: Tenant placement is not our ultimate task. We keep in touch with both parties from the beginning to the end.
- Save cost for the property owners: We aim to save cost, energy, and time for the owners by processing multiple tasks on their behalf.
Click here to book an appointment with our professional team for any consultation.
To be the most trusted partner of property owners with the quality to manage their properties
and have a strong client network to become a leader in the property management sector in Cambodia.
1. Simplify the property management service
2. To find the best tenants to rent or buy your property quickly
3. To support tenants
4. To collect rental fees and make revenue reports to the property owner
What do we do as a property manager?
- Screen tenants: We do background checks on potential tenants. They make sure they are trustworthy and have a solid rental history.
- Negotiate leases: We can assist you in negotiating lease conditions that are favorable to both you and your tenants.
- Collect rent: We can collect rent from your renters on schedule and in full.
- Handle maintenance and repairs: We handle all of your property’s maintenance and repairs.
- Provide security: We assist you in putting security measures in place to protect your property and tenants.
- Keep track of finances: We can keep track of your rental income and expenses.
- Market and lease your property: We help you promote your property to potential tenants and lease it promptly and efficiently.